You may have Metabolic Syndrome or Syndrome X
Inositol (Myo-Inositol and D-chiro Inositol in 40:1 ratio) is a component required in the process of glucose metabolism and storage of glycogen which is required for healthy insulin levels.
Does any of the following sound familiar?
- You are struggling to maintain weight despite following a healthy, balanced diet.
- You are losing weight on a high protein diet but then pick up weight when returning to a healthy balanced diet.
- You are tired of trying to get rid of that typical apple or beer belly shape.
- You are tired of not having enough energy during the day.
- You are tired of cravings for sweet things during the day.
You may be struggling from Metabolic Syndrome / Syndrome X.
Clinical studies shows that patients with Metabolic Syndrom / Syndrome X may have an Inositol (Myo- and D-Chiro-Inositol) deficiency. Patients (both males and females) may require at least 4 grams per day supplementation in the ration 40:1 (Myo-Inositol: D-Chiro Inositol) to rectify and maintain sufficient levels of Inositol.
Myo-Inositol and D--Chiro-Inositol are essential components required in the process of glucose metabolism and storage of glycogen which is required for healthy insulin levels.
The Role of Inositol
Myo-Inositol is part of an essential secondary messenger system which ensures that the message given by insulin to each cell in your body is functioning normally. The message opens the glucose ports to allow glucose to enter the cell and be used as energy. D-Chiro Inositol is responsible to store the extra glucose that entered the cell that was not used for energy as glycogen to ensure that your glucose blood levels will remain normal even between meals. Normal blood glucose levels will result in normal insulin levels.