Bulk Lubrication - BETAGEL 500ml
Buy lubrication in bulk!
WHY DO THE MSH DOCTORS RECOMMEND THE LARGE BOTTLE BETAGEL LUBRICATING GEL?
If you know that you need a good lube every time you have sex, why not stock up in bulk on medical-grade water-based lube in a convenient pump bottle?
You will not find a bigger bargain than this! It contains 10 times more than normal KY jelly at less than three times the price, and from our experience, much better quality!
It is an excellent water-based lubricant that our doctors also use in our practice on a daily basis. Although not the 'fancy' silicone lubricant we recommend for severe dryness or for people with recurrent infections, it will probably do the job for 90% of people.
ADVANTAGES OF USING A LUBRICANT:
- Makes sex less painful and more enjoyable.
- Increases the chance to orgasm by enhancing pleasurable sensations with foreplay and sex.
- Essential to use with condoms.
- Easier to penetrate for a man with Erectile Dysfunction if the vagina is well lubricated.
- If you start to develop hormonal problems, vaginal dryness and lack of lubrication is one of the first signs.
- If your libido is low, you will struggle to lubricate, which makes sex less pleasurable, which in turn causes an even lower libido.
- It is a honeymoon must-have!
- It can be used with our vaginal dilators as well as other sex toys.
Beta-gel lubricant has been formulated to conform to the body’s own natural lubrication, while also providing reliability and effectiveness during medical procedures such as:
- Colorectal examinations
- Gynaecological procedures
- Ultrasound procedures
- Inserting catheters
Beta-gel comes in a convenient 500ml bottle with a pump.
The cost of Beta-gel has been structured to give users value for money.
- Provides a constant lubrication that is similar to the body’s own natural lubrication and has a pH of 4.7.
- Beta-gel is easily applied, adheres well and will not damage rubber, metal or textiles.
- Beta-gel is developed and manufactured in South Africa under strict standards and conditions approved by the MCC.
- Beta-gel is registered and contains preservatives for extended shelf life.
Beta-Gel has a NAPPI code and can therefore be claimed from medical aids!
IF LUBRICATION IS NOT WORKING:
If it seems to you like you're slapping on industrial amounts of lube but you still experience dryness, please consult one of our doctors. There are medical reasons for vaginal dryness and good medical treatment is available, including local estrogen.
For more information on WHY USE LUBRICATION, see our blog